4 Peaks FAQ
Please note that while the festival allows and reasonably accommodates wheelchairs and electric scooters, our event is located at an outdoor venue that has varying terrain, including grassy, uneven, and muddy surfaces. Motorcycles, golf carts, and four-wheelers are not allowed.
– ADA accessible parking and camping
– ADA compliant port-o-potties
– Service animals permitted
– Should you have questions about any of the following information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Content Goes Here
Thursday, June 18th: 12pm-9pm
Saturday, June 20th: 9am-9pm
Sunday, June 21st: 9am-5pm
The Festival ends at 5pm, June 23rd. Please exit the site by dark.
*If you arrive before 10am on Thursday, June 18th without a prior agreement from the 4 Peaks staff, you will be turned away.
- Children of all ages will be welcome. Tickets are required for all children over 10.
- This is a very family-friendly event and let’s welcome everyone!
- Please supervise your children closely keep them off of fences and furniture, away from the pond.
- Children under 12 are not allowed in beer tent unless accompanied by an adult. Kids’ zone is not a babysitting service, parental participation is required. Minors are not allowed in the tent after 9:00 pm.
NO. We’re all animal lovers at 4 Peaks, but animals of any kind are not permitted on the festival grounds (that includes your car in the parking lot). If you bring them you will be asked to leave.
- Bend Pet Resort LLC
- WagBend Dog Daycare
- Central Oregon Pet Care Pros
- Pet Paradise
- Happy Tales Pet Resort – NEAR TUMALO
- Frogs to Dogs Bend
- Park Your Pooch Kennel
- Animal Friends Professional Pet Care
- Best Dog Gone Sitter – IN TUMALO
- Strutt Your Mutt
- Thirty Max Kennels – IN TUMALO
- Deschutes Pet Lodge LLC
– Camping gear (tent, tarp, sleeping bags, etc.)
– Tent stakes
Upon arrival, you will be directed into lanes where your tickets & passes will be scanned. All vehicles upon entry to the site will be searched by our security crew. You will then be directed to the upper camping area will you can setup camp and begin to enjoy your weekend. Bend Oregon weather in mid-June can change by the hour. Daytime can be warm and nighttime temperatures can drastically drop. Come prepared to have fun, wet or dry, warm or cold!
Just a Quick Reminder
Everyone needs a Weekend Pass to enter the festival grounds. “Camping” means primitive tent & car camping. Please purchase an RV or yurt pass if you desire to upgrade. Vehicle pass for passenger vehicle is included with Weekend Pass, but a RV Pass or Small RV Pass is required for all RVs and campers-in-tow.