4 Peaks Music Festival continues to closely monitor the course of the COVID-19 pandemic and plans to follow safety protocols as required by the CDC, as well as our state and local officials.
The safety of our guests, staff, and surrounding community is our primary concern. We will be taking ALL necessary precautions to ensure their wellbeing.
As we continually monitor and assess the current conditions, we will share as much information as possible with our patrons. Please check our website for updates. We will not know exact required protocols until closer to our Festival date.
In the months leading up to the Festival, we will be finalizing new health and safety protocols, as dictated by public health authorities, to ensure the Festival is safe and comfortable for everyone to attend.
These safety measure may include, and are not limited to…
- Reducing the overall number of Festival attendees.
- Health screening procedures.
- Space allocation for social distancing in and around campsites and RV spots.
- Safely and effectively controlling the flow of attendees in high traffic areas such as the Festival gates.
- Onsite cleaning procedures for high-touch areas.
- Sanitization stations throughout festival grounds.
- Mask protocol.
- Integrating New CDC guidelines as they are updated with regard to events.
- Refund policies IF NEEDED to reflect health and safety protocols.
Please feel free to monitor our situation along with 4 Peaks.