What should you will need to bring? We suggestion you should bring the following with you to this year’s 4 Peaks.
– Shade – It is August and there will be no large tents or shade structures this year for shade.
– Non-glass water bottle – of course we have Silipints to REuse all weekend!
– Camping gear (tent, tarp, sleeping bags, etc.)
– Tent stakes
– Lantern/flashlight/headlamp with extra batteries
– Flag or banner to identify your campsite
– Extra set of keys
– Rain gear (the party goes on, rain or shine!)
– Hat or bandana
– Warm Hoodie
– Extra pair of shoes
– Bug spray (we recommend going DEET-free!)
– Biodegradable plastic bags for trash
– Extra toilet paper (you never know)
– Blanket for seating
– Low back chairs
– Corn hole boards and other fun games
Ice? – Ice will be available for purchase at the Beverage Tent.