Welcome to 4 Peaks Music Festival Volunteer information page!
Putting on any music festival requires the committed effort of many creative individuals who love music and who love the community engendered by such efforts. Volunteers will play a very important role in the smooth running of the festival. They will set the stage for festivarians to co-create the event with the bands and promoters. They will dress up this picturesque site into a radiant and colorful display of our shared love for music. They will greet attendees, direct in parking lots, take tickets (will call) , monitor the site, help with security, help with art direction, Monitor/empty trash, smile, dance and spread positivity. And then, after the festival, volunteers will help return the site to the state it was in before the festival. Clean up and set up are CRUCIAL to ensure we can come back year after year!
In return, volunteers receive a FREE 2-day pass including camping and parking.
That being said, we will expect our volunteers to:
4 Peaks Music Festival
1567 NW Awbrey Road, Bend, OR 97701
3. Please include a 3×5 index card with:
1. Your name
2. Your contact information; telephone, email, mailing address
3. If any history of Festival volunteering, what you were responsible for
4. Your preferred commitment: 10 hours before, during or after the festival; though we cannot guarantee that you will be assigned what you ask for. It always works out very well!
Thank YOU for your help in making this the best festival of the summer!
– Stacy Totland, Owner
– Kevin Ganey, Volunteer Coordinater • firstname.lastname@example.org