- Get ready for 360 degree views of mountains and fields.
- Our sites are spacious and you can hear all the music from your site.
- Kids seem to run all over the pastures, always in eye sight of families
- Gates to camping/parking (not the venue) open at noon on Thursday June 15.
- RV spots are required for vehicles (trailers) longer than 18′. (combined length under 18′ does not need an RV pass)
- Camper vans, trucks with campers, and cars with tiny trailers are OK without an RV pass if they are under 18′ in total length.
- You have an option to park/unload a trailer in an RV spot and then move your car to day parking where it can stay for the weekend.
- Anyone can camp Thursday night, (RV pass not needed) but you DO need to have purchased an RV pass ahead of time to bring an RV on site.
- There are NO RV hookups or dumping areas onsite, pack it in, pack it out!
- NO PARKING IN OR BLOCKING THE FIRE LANES!
- Please purchase your vehicle pass online HERE ahead of time so we all save time at Will Call and you save your cash for BEER! 🙂
- If you arrive at the gates prior to Noon on June 15, you will be asked to drive back out. We do not have the holding area like some large festivals or the ability to “turn you around” on the road.
- Generator quiet hours are 10pm-7am
General Festival Info
- No weapons/fireworks of any kind
- No open fires – burning of wood or charcoal is prohibited
- gas fueled camping stoves are allowed if not open flame
- No illegal substances
- No outside vending will be allowed (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a booth)
- No riding or cruising – Operating vehicles of any kind will not be allowed on the festival grounds except for purposes of entering or exiting the festival grounds. (it’s not smooth terrain)
- No bicycles (unless you are biking TO the fest.) or scooters or personal motorized vehicles will be permitted to operate on site, as it is not smooth terrain (This includes, but is not limited to: golf carts, ATV’s motor scooters, and powered skateboards
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND!!
Tent camping is free. Any Vehicle 18′ or under, does not require an RV pass. Camper vans, trucks with campers, and cars with small trailers are free, as long as you purchase a vehicle pass here.
Anyone can camp Thursday night if you have a weekend pass, (RV pass not needed) but you DO need to have purchased an RV pass ahead of time to bring an RV on site. Purchase here
For 2017, a Luxury RV or Yurt camping experience will be offered. Want to show up and have your RV/Yurt waiting for you? This package gets you as close to the venue as possible. Package will include your RV pass (not applicable for yurts), weekend passes and 3 nights in a luxury RV or Yurt for 2-6 people, depending on the package. (Be sure to purchase extra tickets if you have more than 2 people in your party). More details coming soon and if you purchase this package, you will be hearing form a 4 Peaks staff member about your journey onto Stevenson Ranch in style! Purchase these here as there are ONLY a few available!
The RV Experience at 4 Peaks is like no other festival in the Pacific Northwest! Upon arrival, a member of our parking crew greets you and escorts you to your spot. At the 4 Peaks Music Festival, the proximity to the venue, grassy fields and gorgeous view give you a VIP camping experience the whole weekend. Your neighbor becomes part of the family as you spaciously set up your spot, equipped with room for an awning and other amenities that you choose to bring along. Take some time to embellish your RV site with decor, lights, furniture and anything else to make your 4 Peaks experience magical and memorable for the whole family.
There is no reason to rush, as there is a spot reserved for you as long as you purchase a pass ahead of time. Trailers, campers, vans, 5th wheels are ALL welcome and we recommend you come early to get the largest spots in the campground. Sorry, but there is NO saving spots for friends, as the 4 Peaks parking staff ensures each one is on a first come first serve basis, to make sure there is room for all the RVs. We have made plans a larger number of RVs in 2017. Our parking crew has to make sure campers don’t take up more than their allotted area, die to fire lanes etc.
If you prefer to park near/with your friends, please arrive and enter the gates WITH them if possible. Then, you will be parked right next to each other, as long as you BOTH have RV passes. People with an RV pass are welcome to have tent campers in their spaces, as long as it fits INSIDE your spot and within the fire lanes. We will have a small and very temporary “waiting area” where you can wait for friends arriving separate if absolutely needed. 4 Peaks discourages tent-only camping in RV spots, as it takes up a space needed for RVs and there is a chance we will have to ask you to relocate or we can place another group in there with yours. Please remember, 4 Peaks is an intimate festival and we want to keep it that way, therefore need to make sure that all RVs have a space designated for them. In addition, everyone must adhere to the ALL parking rules, especially the fire lanes. RVs parked in the fire lanes will be towed by order of the fire marshal.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation with the RV and camping rules.
We will see you at Stevenson Ranch on Summer Solstice weekend, as we once again make this the best little festival in the west!